February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentine's day everyone! I'm spreading a bit of love today and wanted to start off by saying a huge THANK YOU to all my readers. I've had a great few weeks on A Chi Chi Affair, lots of comments that I LOVE reading and lots of new followers :-) Woo Hoo!

Pinterest
I also have a new button if you would like one for your website! And i'm on Twitter! Follow me here.



This weekend I've  been doing a little bit of baking and made these sugar cookies which are a hummingbird bakery recipe. I haven't iced cookies before so please be kind at my first attempt! They are my no means perfect (they are a little bit rubbish really!) and I have a whole new respect for those of you that are fab at cookie decorating because its so not as easy I first thought!! :-)

What do you think?  The colours are a bit mad aren't they?  Think I might be leaving this up to the experts in future!

http://achichiaffair@blogspot.com

http://achichiaffair.blogspot.com/

http://achichiaffair.blogspot.com/

Finally I'm posting a pic of me and my true love - Love you baby! Happy Valentines!

http://achichiaffair.blogspot.com/
See you tomorrow!
Rachie xo


9 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

You two look gorgeous together, hun!

As for the baking - love the styling with the blue stars and yellow mug!

Have a lovely week. xo

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

oooh so cute! Hope you have a great day! The cookies look yummy! xx

MissHelenAmos said...

You're so cutie Rockie - Loving those cookies, the fact that they are handmade means that they rock way loads more than any bought ones!

xxxx

A Delightful Design said...

Yum! I could eat the whole plate. :-)
such a cute photo! thanks for sharing.
abby
p.s. I'm following you on Twitter!

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum!} said...

You guys are such a cute couple! Enjoy the day!

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

Happy heart day! Great photo of you and your guy!

christine, just bella said...

Happy Love day to you! Those cookies look delish.

Riviera Brides said...

Such a lovely month uh? Have a wonderful St. Valentine's Day you two. Talk soon
www.rivierabrides.com

Meera @ firstsense said...

YUM those cookies look delicious! And clearly made with a lot of love! :)

I hope you and your gorgeous beau had a wonderful valentine's day!

As requested, I have posted a link to my cake photo in the comments of my post. Don't go rushing over, I wouldn't say it would win top marks for presentation, but it does taste beautiful :)

Meera xx