February 22, 2011

Glam -Camping Party

I came across this shoot by The Tomkat studio a few days ago to showcase their new glamping (glam-camping!) range of printables and I thought it was such a cute idea for a  children's party. Check out the post here, there are some great ideas and its something you could easily recreate in the garden.

You could even have a camp fire and toast marshmallows and a BBQ.   For slightly older children this is a great theme for a sleep over - its almost like a festival vibe.

Tomkat studio and Laura Winslow Photography

Tomkat studio and Laura Winslow Photography

Tomkat studio and Laura Winslow Photography

Tomkat studio and Laura Winslow Photography

Tomkat studio and Laura Winslow Photography

I would love to host this party! I love all the homemade decorations.

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments on my sisters hen night yesterday - they really made my day and I completely appreciate all your support!

Happy Tuesday

Rachie xo

5 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I've heard about this glam-ping before - fun to see a party in that world! All the colours are lovely! xo

MLMB said...

Oh this is just gorgeous! I want to do this now haha! :) ƸӜƷ MLMBeautiful ƸӜƷ xxx

Gloria said...

this looks like so much fun!! it totally reminds me of one of my favorite movies, "troop beverly hills" :-)

Kendra @ House of Ficek said...

I would take that as my birthday party, so cute! Those cupcakes don't look too bad either

Amber @ imagine.create.play said...

What a SUPER gorgeous party! Even I would have that and I'm in my twenties- can't wait to have children so I have a good excuse to throw it. And I apologise for not saying before that you did an awesome job for your sister's hens party! Great theme with all the perfect details.