February 16, 2011

Garden Design

Well I've called this post garden design but to be honest we haven't really got round to designing the garden yet,  however we have been thinking about decking so we have a really nice BBQ space (very important for the bf!) to entertain in as soon as the warmer weather arrives.

Here are some of my inspiration pics.

I love this space - its quite calming and the cosy corner would be perfect to curl up with a book! I can picture myself having a leisurely Sunday breakfast with croissants and coffee out here.

housetohome.co.uk

This coloured decking is so fab and I love the contrast with the lime green chairs! It looks so tropical! (plus the cat is so sweet.)

UK.TV

I'm definitely going to be getting some of these outdoor scatter cushions - they will really brighten up the garden

livingetc

Love the indoors outdoors feel of this space.

realsimple.com

Okay my garden is never going to look like this but a girl can dream!


tropix.com

 Happy Wednesday!

Rachie xo

8 lovely comments:

Meera @ firstsense said...

Is that a pink cat in the second picture?! :-D

These are gorgeous - perfect for the size of garden/back yard that we've got (minus the pool one!). We're hoping to pretty it up this year and some of these images are going in my inspiration folder!

Meera xx

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Summer BBQs - yes, please! I'll bring the wine! ;)

I wish they would bring Ground Force back, I was such a sucker for that programme! xo

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

oh wow the first one is exactly like my dreams! so strange! :P

Sandy a la Mode said...

ohhh wow!! these are all soo beautiful! makes me long for spring!!

Kendra @ House of Ficek said...

Love the scatter pillows! Did you see the projector hiding in the bushes? That's my kind of garden!

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

That sounds so completely heavenly and civilised. Croissants in the garden on a sunday morning.

I wish you could see our Sunday mornings - the OPPOSITE of civilised as we all dash around getting ready for church!!

Sarahx

A Delightful Design said...

Oooh. these images are such a nice change from the snow outside! It will look great!
abby

A Room For Everyone said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous Rachie. The outdoor area is one of my current projects too..Rachaelxx