February 08, 2011

A Few Lovely Things

I thought I would show you a few new additions to my home recently!

First of all my sister sent me these gorgeous flowers as a thank you for organising her hen night - they are just so pretty! I love the pink mesh round the outside - they really make them contemporary.  Oh and I've had the green placemat a while - it was bought from Mr Price Home in South Africa for 12 rand which is only about a £1!!


Next I purchased these gorgeous place mats that were in the sale in Zara Home. They are actually part of the "kids" range and were a complete bargain at just £2.99 for two.   Don't you just love the way they match my ikea storage tins? A happy accident. My favourite part is the pom poms on the edges and I think the blue and white look really fresh against the white table.


Lastly my boyfriend was given this mug as leaving present from some colleagues in Hamburg and I thought it was really funky. The red and white is very on trend :-)



Hope you enjoyed a sneak peak into my home.

Rachie xo

8 lovely comments:

MissHelenAmos said...

I'm glad you liked your flowers - they are pretty!

xxx

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

such beautiful flowers!

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum!} said...

so pretty -- and I'm turning into a placemat junkie!!!

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

I love that Ikea starry collection. I must go down there and nab myself some.

Flowers just bring the home alive, I think....and yours are BEAUTIFUL, you lucky thing!

Sarahx

Maaike said...

Ooh the flowers are so pretty... you were lucky! And thank you for your lovely comment on creJJtion, you are more than welcome!
Love, Maaike

Hamptontoes said...

Those placemats are fabulous! I'd use them for outdoor entertaining on my deck in the Hamptons!

Debby said...

Oh how sweet of your sister... the flowers are beautiful! xo

designchic said...

Gorgeous flowers...