February 25, 2011

Fabulous Friday Food: Party Bites.

Happy Friday All

If you feel like baking this weekend or if you have a party coming up then I'm sharing with you a few of the recipes that I baked for my sisters hen night.

First up Sausage rolls!

I used the recipe from the fab (!) BBC series Baking made easy. This recipe is so simple but its honestly super tasty so do take a look here. There is even a video here!

A Chi Chi Affair

I also made these mini victoria sandwiches which I baked in regular muffin tins and then just sliced in half and filled with buttercream and jam. I was looking for a recipe that would mean the cakes came out with a flat top and this recipe with a high sugar count turned out really well. The recipe is here. I then dusted the top with icing sugar.

A Chi Chi Affair

I made these yummy chocolate cupcakes from Hummingbird Bakery. They were delicious and had a great chocolatey texture. I then iced them with buttercream and used some sprinkles on top.  You can find the recipe here.




Finally I made these chocolate cookies as a bedtime snack also from The Hummingbird Bakery. Again they were super simple and turned out really well, they are a great consistency. The recipe is here.



Hope you like the recipes!

Have a fab weekend all!

Rachie xo

4 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Have a lovely time at the wedding this weekend, hun! xo

Abigail Shaw said...

What a cute theme! I love that bold table cloth.

Kayla said...

Looks like a great party. Delicious food always adds so much to an event!

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

Shannon said...

I love everything you do! You are so talented with party decor! You really inspire me xoxo