February 24, 2011

Brilliant Boutique Businesses: Vintage Scoops

Hi all!

I have a gorgeous and unique business for you today! A Chi Chi Affair introduces to you the lovely Vintage Scoops.  Take it away Hayley...

Tell me about your company
Vintage Scoops brings together 3 ingredients; Hayley the owner and founder, Beechdean Ice cream and Betty the retro ice cream van. Together they help create that special feeling of summers past.

Vintage Scoops is wholly concerned with providing you with a feast for both the eyes as well as the taste buds, combined with the highest standard of personal service. As well as locally sourced ice cream we also supply a range of retro flavoured lollies and traditional soft drinks. All served by Hayley and Betty which is festooned with bunting and 50's styled interior.

http://www.vintagescoops.co.uk/

How and Why did you start the company?
I started the company as a result of my mum's death. She sadly passed away Feb 09 and I had had enough of sadness and wanted to throw myself into a new project where I could be myself again and do what I am best at..... smiling and being around happy jolly people.

http://www.vintagescoops.co.uk/

What kind of events do you cater for?
Betty can cater for children's parties, fetes, festivals, weddings and she loves helping out with fundraising events. Betty can also be hired for photo shoots, film work or music videos. Whatever the occasion Betty will add joy to your day!

http://www.vintagescoops.co.uk/

Share your fave event so far.
Betty has attended so many events it is really hard to chose a favourite, I really enjoy everything I do and love to share the fun!!

http://www.vintagescoops.co.uk/

You can get in touch or become a fan of Betty's by visiting : http://www.vintagescoops.co.uk/

Thank you so much Hayley - this is such a creative business idea and A Chi Chi Affair are honoured to feature you.

Rachie xo

5 lovely comments:

Meera @ firstsense said...

I *love* this feature of yours! Vintage Scoops is DARLING! I love the idea of a vintage ice cream van at a wedding, or any sort of party, for that matter! Fun :)

Adam & Rosie said...

Love love lOVE - that's all I can say! x

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I love this business idea! I think I saw it in Country Homes and Interiors mag a year or so ago, because she won a comp or something. I could be wrong though (probably!).

xo

Hayley said...

We won 'Your Own Country Business' last year in Country Homes magazine. It was amazing!!!
Thank you for all your lovely comments xxx

Pinecone said...

I love the retro truck and great photos!! Looks like a fab business!

xo
Ashlyn