February 21, 2011

Brighton Rocks - My Sisters hen night!

Hi everyone!

Well I promised I would share with you pics of my sisters hen night that I organised a few weeks ago and here it is. I was so thrilled that it was also featured on the fab UK wedding blog Rock My Wedding so please click through to see the whole post and my report.

I did save you lots of extra pics to post here though!!

The hen night was in the seaside resort town of Brighton so I did a kind of vintage seaside theme. Here is the dessert table complete with popcorn, cupcakes, candyfloss, marshmallow cones, doughnuts and mini victoria sponges


A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair


We also had a table of sandwiches and sausages rolls all made by me and a drinks bar.


A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

I also decorated the room with bunting in keeping with the seaside theme.


A Chi Chi Affair

The stationery all had a striped theme and the boxed invitation with the rock was a surprise for my sister to open on the day to tell her where she was going!

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair
A Chi Chi Affair

Other details included an advice bar where guests could leave advice for the bride , favour bags and bedtime snacks which were some yummy chocolate cookies.

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair

A Chi Chi Affair
A Chi Chi Affair


And here a few other pics of us enjoying ourselves.

Here is my sister Helen "The hen"

A Chi Chi Affair

My sister and i on the way out...

A Chi Chi Affair
A Chi Chi Affair

Later in the week i'm going to be showing you how to make a few of the details and also sharing some of the recipes.

Happy Monday All!
Rachie xo

22 lovely comments:

Amanda said...

I'm hiring you for the next party I have to organize! Wow! You have done such an awesome job, your sister must have loved it all. The blue and red straws are super cute and I love all the packaging and the advice station.

hannah @ sweetdreamevents said...

You have one lucky sister! this is right up my street you clever bean x

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

oh wow Rachie, you did a great job, congrats! I bet your sister was happy :)

Redlilocks {Swoon Worthy} said...

Wow, so impressive! This is fabulous, your sister is very lucky to have someone so creative in her life :) Absolutely love where you say in the interview it doesn't have to be all pink and willys!! HAHAHA! I think every hen do I've been on has been like that, I would have loved to have attended something this fab! Sounds like you all had a fabulous time! Well done :) xxx

MissHelenAmos said...

I am indeed one lucky sister. I couldn't have asked for a more personal and gorgeous hen do, complete with so many little touches and attention to the detail.

All my friends were so impressed and we had loads of fun - even a few splashes of pink and willies were thrown in!

Love you Rocky! Thank you so much!

Helen xxx (four and a bit days to go!)

Lili said...

this is so much fun!

Denise at PinkPostcard. said...

looks like a great night. Really cute decos!

Pinecone said...

Looks like a great night! Cute decorations!
xo
Ashlyn

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

I totally want you as my sister now!! This look slike one of the best Hen Dos I've ever seen. Everything is so beautfully presented.

Sarahx

Nuha said...

oh my goodness, how cute! you did an incredible job! I love that you called it a "hen night"!

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

You know I think this is beyond brilliant, hun. Congratulations! xo

MLMB said...

INCREDIBLE!!!! WOW! Love it beyond belief!!!!! :D ƸӜƷ MLMBeautiful ƸӜƷ xxx

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum!} said...

SO FUN!!! Love all the details...can't wait to read how to do them! And sausage rolls?!?! I think I need those for sloan's pancake party!

christine, just bella said...

You had me at mini donuts!! What a fantastic party!

Meera @ firstsense said...

The effort and planning for all this is just *brilliant*, your sister is one lucky lady!!

Meera xx

Hen Party said...

Nice Article I really get the info about hen parties. You can party here all night long and have some thrilling times at hen party. Hen Nights

Hen Nights Brighton said...

Hey,
This is the nice post and this post is really appreciable and informatics i like this post too much and more enjoy with Hen Nights Brighton And Hen Parties .

Hen Weekends Brighton said...

Hey,
This is the nice post and this post is really appreciable and informatics i like this post too much and more enjoy with Hen Weekends Brighton and Hen Parties.

Hen Weekends Brighton said...

Hey,
This is the nice post and i like this post too much and more enjoy with hen weekends Brighton.
If you are out on a hen weekend, you need to plan your daytime and nighttime activities separately.

hen nights brighton said...

This is the nice post and i like this post too much and more enjoy with hen nights brighton.

Whether or not you decide to get into costumes for your hen party

Brighton Hen Night said...

this is the nice blog and thanks for the information on this blog! and too much and more enjoy with Brighton Hen Night and Hen Party Brighton.

sammiell said...

Wooow what a wonderful idea, great gifts and food! It lookso tasty! I wish i had a hen party like this :)