January 11, 2011

Winter Picnics

I love picnics and I am totally missing them! In the summer when we lived in the flat we often had picnics after work at the local park as we didnt have a garden and they were so much fun, sitting on our checked blanket under the tree, munching mini porkpies and cupcakes.

So i've decided i'm going to try a winter picnic, Okay its not quite the same but i'm thinking a rousing walk and then cosying up on a bench wrapped up in winter woolies with a thermos of soup and some yummy treats.

rhythmofthehome.com
I found some great winter picnic items too!



Left to Right from top. 1. Blyton Picnic Basket by Picnic shop. 2. Thermos from Rose and Grey. 3.Pom Pom Stripe knitted throw from M&S. 4. Melamime set from Zara Home. 5. Image from Country Living. 6. Image from Skona hem
Have you ever had a winter picnic?

Join me tomorrow when I have a cute table centrepiece for you!

Happy Tuesday

Rachie xo

3 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

A winter picnic sounds ideal! Especially if it involves homemade soup and some crusty bread! xo

Sandy a la Mode said...

ohhh i am LOVING the idea of a winter picnic in the snow... but lots of hand warmers and blankets would need to be involved!! haha!!

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

Those thermoses are so cute! I want one! Although I'm so sick of cold weather right now that I think I'll have my picnic inside in front of my fireplace!