January 25, 2011

Spa party !

I am all about the hen nights at the moment as my big sister is getting married in 4 weeks and her hen weekend is this weekend!!  I've had so much fun planning it and I promise I'll share the results with you all but in the mean time I thought this spa party from Non Pareil magazine via Celebrations at home  was such a great twist on the dessert table and perfect for any girls night in as well as a for a hen weekend.


Non Pareil Magazine


Non Pareil Magazine



Non Pareil Magazine

I so want to get the girls round and re-create this!

Rachie xo

PS: I've added a submit your party page to my blog - Please do submit your fun parties so I can feature them - would love to see them!

9 lovely comments:

Jill said...

a spa party sounds fabulous.

Have you ever done a First Communion Party? I know, not very exciting but my daughter is making her first communion in April and I am stumped for ideas

Rachie @ A Chi Chi Affair said...

Hi Jill

Thanks so much for the comment - I havent done one but i'll certainly look around the web for you to see what i can find and have a think of ideas

Can you drop me an email to achichiaffair@gmail. com
Rachie xo

A Delightful Design said...

This is darling!! I could really use a Hen Night...

MLMB said...

♥ Aw this looks so cute and matches your pretty blog... I can't wait to see the results of the hen party hun! xxx

ƸӜƷ www.makinglifemorebeautiful.co.uk ƸӜƷ

Kendra @ House of Ficek said...

Very fun! This would be great for a mom-to-be baby shower.

Pinecone said...

Rachie,
Gosh I haven't been out to a hen party in forever.
These ideas are great, and I can't wait to hear about your sisters.
Ashlyn

christine, just bella said...

I love the idea of a spa party and the colours in this one are so pretty!

Jessica @ The Virtual Scrapbook said...

Invite me over, invite me over! I need a spa day so bad...wow, looking at this, I might just treat myself to a massage :)

MissHelenAmos said...

I'm the lucky Bride to be and my sisters are the BEST ever for organising me my hen party - roll on Saturday, I just can't wait!!! xxx