January 05, 2011

New Years De-Clutter!

My names Rachie and I'm a listaholic! I have so many lists!! Seriously I could not live without my awesome notes on my iphone so my news years resolution is to try and group the lists into one easy list! (I'm not giving up on the lists - no way!!) I think its to do with new year but I really do have that urge to clear out the clutter from my head life.

Anyway I had a browse on etsy and found a ton of things to make organising your life just that little bit easier!  Hope you like them!

I totally need this meal planner - especially if you're trying to stick to a healthy eating regime (instead of buying M&S food every night!! - or is that just me??!)

StudioKgraphicdesign at Etsy.com

Loving this for out home office which totally needs a revamp!

happypapers at Etsy.com

The way you can personalise this is so cute - I need the "must plan blog a week in advance" one!

upup at Etsy.com

The illustrations on this one are so stylish

lespetitescouleurs at Etsy.com

Thought this was genius! Would love to pin this on the fridge!

 

wildolive at Etsy.com
Are you having a New Years declutter?

Rachie xo

8 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Great Etsy picks, Rach! We had a massive clear out of our wardrobe before the holidays were out - felt so good!

Eve @Les Petites Couleurs said...

Thanks a lot for featuring my to do lists. I love your selection !
Cute blog :)

Shannon @ What's Up Whimsy said...

Haha, I am a listaholic too! I have been trying to declutter but I'm still in holiday mode. Hopefully by the end of the month! I love all these lists by the way!

Kendra {House of Ficek} said...

I live for lists! I have been trying to consolidate my lists as well.

Ruthie{Look~Learn~Love} said...

I'm so in love with office supplies it's not even funny, and these are some of the most stylish I've seen! Btw- I'm a total list maker also and I've been saying I need to create a 'master to do' list with everything on it, instead of a lot of lists everywhere, hehehe :)

Nuha Sofiyan said...

I love lists too. It's pretty embarassing when I change out purses and have 5 leftover lists I forgot to throw away. 5 page paper you say? well lets hope I did that haha But these are all soo cute!

Carly {Honey and the Moon} said...

Great picks! Target carries a lot of cute little list makers too. I have one that I use for meal planning.

x

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

I love lists too. Have way too many. Lose them all the time. Maybe if I put them on stylish paper it would help.