January 03, 2011

I'm a Lucky Girl

 I'm Back!  Happy New Year everyone.  Hope you had a fun filled and festive time!

I thought I would start the year by sharing some of the pressies I received from my lovely family and friends for Christmas! I'm such a lucky girl!

Which is your favourite?

I have been after these Pied a Terre Boots for ages - they are so comfortable and super cosy for the winter



This cookbook from my darling sister is from the restaurant Wahaca which is one of my favourites - I cant wait to try some recipes and I'll be sharing some of them with you guys too.


How gorgeous is this cake box from my bestie in Australia. It has pride of place in the kitchen and is perfect for keeping my cupcakes and the Christmas cake my mum baked for me.


 My gorgeous boyfriend knows how much I love Diptyque candles and chose this Mimosa one for me which has a lovely scent.


This stunning washbag from Lisa Stickly Designs makes me yearn to take lots of holidays in 2011!



How gorgeous is my new watch - Its the perfect size and I absolutely love it! The boyfriend chose it himself - he's a keeper ;-)

Happy New Year All!
Rachie xo

8 lovely comments:

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

Definitely a keeper! Love the watch!

Pinecone said...

Gorgeous boots!! You had a very good Christmas!

Ashlyn

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I'm with Helena: your watch is LOVELY! Happy New Year, sweetie! xo

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum!} said...

nice job boyfriend!!

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

That cake holder is so cute! Lucky girl!

Sandy a la Mode said...

happy new year!! those boots are sooo stylish AND comfy looking! score!

A Delightful Design said...

So fun! That gold watch was on my list but really we went on vacation instead. I guess I'll wait till mother's day. :-)
abby

Adam & Rosie said...

You are spoilt Rachie but you deserve it so I'll let you off... so glad you like the cake box - I wanted to get you the matching cake stand too but I see the girls got you one anyway - great minds think alike!! Think the watch has to be my absolute favourite though - good old John! x