January 31, 2011

A Fabulous 40th Birthday!

You all know how much I love a party and I love to feature different kinds of events so when I saw this vibrant 40th birthday party for Lili at Swanky Chic Fete I knew I had to feature it. I'm such a lover of bright colours in party decor and Lili has some great details.

The party was a fabulous brunch to be held at a Mexican restaurant so Lili incorporated the colours of orange, yellow and lime green mixed with cobalt blue.  Here's the mood board - Isn't it so zingy?



Swanky Chic Fete

Then these colours were  incorporated through the invites, wrap around address labels, menu cards and tin can labels which were designed by Kelly from WH Hostess.


Swanky Chic Fete

Swanky Chic Fete

Swanky Chic Fete
 

The favours for the party were these darling boxed dulce de leche flavoured french macarons and tin cans each filled with Lil's favorite nail polish, Lollia mini soap and shea butter hand cream.  Isn't that just gorgeous? - I would absolutely love to have received them!

Swanky Chic Fete

Happy Birthday Lili! I just love this party! 

If you have a gorgeous event don't forget we're accepting submissions here at A Chi Chi Affair. Click here for all the details.

Rachie xo









7 lovely comments:

Amanda said...

So bright and vibrant! Perfect for a Mexican restaurant too. I love the containers the flowers are in.

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

ZOMG! I love those multi-coloured chevrons! Such a Bright.Bazaar party! ;) xx

A Delightful Design said...

This is fantastic! Love Swanky chic fete!
abby

Lili said...

yay! rachie dear, thanks so much for the feature!

have a happy week ahead!

Kendra @ House of Ficek said...

The color is so fun and festive! I really love the paper goods, it screams party (or at least the party I'd want to be at)

Pinecone said...

The colors are amazing. Really gorgeous...thanks for sharing!
Ashlyn

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

Fabulous! You know how I love everything chevron! The colors are great, love the invitations, menus, etc. Great feature.