January 08, 2011

Bonus Saturday post!

I know I'm not often here on a Saturday but I just wanted to sneak by and thank Carissa at The Fabulous Design File for giving me this!



I am so excited - Carissa has such a lovely blog and I'm totally thrilled she thought of me!

So the deal is I now have to share 7 things about myself - This is so difficult as I think I put quite alot of myself out there but here goes!!

1. I have a number of affectionate pet names, Rachie, Rachie A, Rocky (thanks sisters??!) but I'm actually Rachael with an a - don't forget that a - it will haunt me for my whole life :-)

2. I was inspired to blog by my newly re-kindled work friend Will from Bright Bazaar who I am so happy to have reconnected with.

3. My bestie lives the other side of the world in Australia!  I must make her do a guest post - she's a lovely writer!

4. I once got searched for drugs on a work trip to Bolivia in South America (I love telling this story!!)

5. My favourite cities in the world are London (where I work) and Cape Town - seriously beautiful!

6. I love holidays and especially planning my holiday wardrobe (which anyone who has seen my facebook pics will agree!)

7. This year I have 2 more bridesmaid duties which brings my bridesmaid total to 6!  (27 dresses - yes that's me!)  And 2 hen nights to plan!!

I'm passing this onto :
Bright Bazaar
Honey We're Home
Hi Sugarplum
A Diary of Lovely
Frilly Milly Events
My Vintage Darling
House of Fiduk 
Whats up Whimsy
Homely One 

Happy Weekend All

Rachie xo

6 lovely comments:

Kendra {House of Ficek} said...

Thanks for including me in this list of amazing bloggers!

Pinecone said...

Great award!!
I loved reading more about you...love the bridesmaid comment!
Have a great weekend,
Ashlyn

Adam & Rosie said...

Awww I am so touched to get a mention & a compliment... not sure about being a lovely writer - I am nowhere near as good as you! xo xo

A Delightful Design said...

Congrats! So fun to learn more about you.
abby

MissHelenAmos said...

Yay - Go Rocky!! xxxxxxxxxxx

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum!} said...

Thanks Rachie!!! I'm thrilled to be included...and love the bits about you!