January 10, 2011

Beautiful Blooms!

When I'm asked to pick my favourite things, flowers are always up there. I've always loved them. They  brighten up my day and I take so much pleasure in choosing with ones I'm going to have so I try and buy some new ones most weekends.  I definitely have a distinct flower style. I'm not such a fan of the country garden look I prefer my flowers bold and colourful with minimal greenery.

Sometimes you stumble across things on the web that just get your style and these flowers from Honey and Poppies do just that. I love all their flower designs. They are firmly stored in my inbox when i need inspiration so i just had to share them with you.  They also have a great blog which you can check out here.

Hope you like them too!









Happy Monday everyone! Hope you have a lovely week.

Rachie xo

All photos copyright of HoneyandPoppies.

10 lovely comments:

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

really pretty, love all the colors but especially the use of succulents

Kendra {House of Ficek} said...

That bouquet is beautiful! These photos are making me wish I could do the wedding thing all over again, same husband of course, just new styling.

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

these are stunning. there is something about flowers that just brings a smile to my face!

Pinecone said...

All of the flowers are beautiful...but the first bouquet is amazing.
Ashlyn

Nuha Sofiyan said...

I love flowers too! I just wish they weren't so expensive!!

ASHLEY said...

gorgeous! I love the last photo!

Rachie @ A Chi Chi Affair said...

Ashley - the last one is my fave too! x

sarah, flourish design + style said...

Stunning! Wow.. so so lovely :) x

Sandy a la Mode said...

i agree that flowers are among some of my favorite things!! they always put a smile on my face!!

Lili said...

OMG - theyre so gorgeous!