December 21, 2010

Tags, Bows and Presents

Happy Midwinter's day!

Here are a few things that might be useful this time of year - or is it only me that has a million presents STILL to wrap??!

Some lovely free printable labels from Martha Stewart. Download here.


Also useful I'm hoping - here is a fab "how to tie different types of bow" tutorial via Under the  Influence here


And some Christmas wrapping ideas...

Country Living

marthastewart.com

marthastewart.com
Have you finished wrapping your gifts yet?

Rachie xo

4 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I used some of the tags from Martha Stewart for a few of my presents, they are monogrammed and look great!

Shannon @ What's Up Whimsy said...

I LOVE that bow tutorial!! Will definitely come in handy when I have to wrap all my gifts over the next couple of days!

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum!} said...

Those tags are too cute! I think I'm done wrapping...but something feels so wrong about not scrambling around last minute?!?

Meera @ firstsense said...

Absolutely loving your blog, it's very addictive! I could've really done with seeing this post before xmas, never mind, I've got it for future impressively wrapped+tagged presents :-)