December 14, 2010

No Room for a Tree?

Happy Tuesday All!

I wanted to share with you some alternative Christmas trees just in case you're not going all out with the big tree this year. Perhaps you live in a small flat or apartment, maybe you're a student, or maybe it's just you and you just don't fancy having one!

My faves are this feather one from Anthropologie which is just so stylish and I also love the Christmas tree sticker from Spin Collective- its such a clever idea!

Anthropologie

The White Company
All rights reserved by Three Red Apples

http://www.alltheluckintheworld.nl/

Spin Collective at My Living space.
 http://www.mylivingspace.co.uk/product-spin-collective-christmas-tree-wall-sticker-2010.php

Are you having the traditional tree this year?

Rachie xo

8 lovely comments:

MissHelenAmos said...

Well my tree has already turned into an extension of our Christmas trees of old - it's a mish mash of different items, gifts, momentoes, and looks quite random. BUT that's how I like it - reminds me of the pathetically old snowmen that was on our tree when we were growing up - that just got scraggier each year.... Its Home to me and is perfect

xxx

Rachie @ A Chi Chi Affair said...

Hee hee! Mums and dads is exactly the same however the snowmen were missing - where are they??!
xx

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Still totally crushing on that White Company tree! xo

MissHelenAmos said...

I think they joined the original Snowman in Snowman heaven... xx

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum!} said...

I love the stick tree!!! So cute...fun idea for a kid's room. I'm about out of steam for this year, so I'll have to save it.

We have an actual (fake) tree in the family room. But I live in suburbia, so there's room. :)

Rachie @ A Chi Chi Affair said...

Cassie - you have been sooo busy with all your lovely makes so no wonder!! xo

Victoria said...

My tree has turned into a mish-mash too and I love it like that! We already have a home-made play dough decoration on there and all of the wedding decorations from our centrepieces - its lovely. Although I do like the ones here Rachie xx

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

I saw the one from Anthro and thought it was brilliant, gutted I didnt buy it!