December 27, 2010

My Christmas Drinks

Happy Christmas!  Hope you all had a lovely festive time and enjoyed spending time with your loved ones.  Mine was so nice and I got some great pressies!

I'm actually going to be having a little break over the holidays but I thought I would just sneak back to post pics of my Christmas eve party for you to peruse!

My favourite aspect of the table was undoubtedly the flowers, I went shopping on Christmas eve morning unsure as to what I was going to go for and hit the jackpot at my favourite local florist Woods and picked a selection of red berries , white gerbera's and rosemary. I also picked up some mistletoe and tied it with a red ribbon.


The colour scheme was planned around the napkins and cupcake wrappers from Habitat. It had a kind of Scandinavian feel don't you think?


I thought the coke cans and stripy straws added a fun aspect to the table.


I piled some mince pies and cupcakes on one of my favourite cake stands,  a gift from my girlfriends a few weeks ago.


I was so pleased with how it all turned out - It looked very festive!


Happy Holidays everyone!

Rachie xo

9 lovely comments:

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

beautiful job! Gad you had a nice time! enjoy your break xx

christine, just bella said...

adorable! I love that the coke cans match the red and white theme! I hope you had a great Christmas, Rachie!!

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

Your table looks gorgeous! Enjoy your break! Can't wait to see what you're up to in 2011!

Lili said...

gorgeous table!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Pinecone said...

Love the cupcakes and straws and cokes! Everything looks so festive. I am your newest follower.

Ashlyn

Lana said...

It looks lovely! Love the red berries and cupcakes! Thanks for all your comments :) x

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum!} said...

Love this table!!! I've been back to look at it 3 times! I'm crazy for those straws too! My little girl turns 5 in march, and I'm already scrounging around for inspiration!

Carly {Honey and the Moon} said...

Looks great! Love the red and white. x

designstiles said...

This is so cute. If only I had seen it before Christmas. Love the straws and the cokes. : )