December 22, 2010

My Christmas Decoration Home tour

Hi all!

Well here is Part 1 of my mini home tour of the christmas decorations starting with the kitchen/diner. - I've just used a few subtle Christmas decorations here and there to enhance the space and make it feel festive! 

How cute are these little felt baubles from Butlers I totally couldn’t resist them!!


This wooden tree is from Habitat which I just love on the new white gloss table and the red cloth underneath is also from Butlers (its actually a napkin!)



Finally this hessian /burlap Let it snow banner is from Ragged Home at Etsy


I'm looking forward to these decorations becoming family favourites in years to come.

Tomorrow I'll be showing the lounge which contains the Christmas tree and a few other goodies!

Have you found any great decorations?

Rachie xo

4 lovely comments:

Shannon @ What's Up Whimsy said...

I love all your decorations! Especially that wooden tree!

christine, just bella said...

Cute! That wooden tree IS adorable!

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Thanks for sharing! Love the wooden tree from Habitat - they have an amazing sale on, be sure to check it out!

Happy Holidays, hun! xo

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

Your place looks amazing! Love the let it snow bunting!