December 23, 2010

My Christmas Decoration Home Tour Part 2

Hi everyone! Happy Christmas eve eve!  Here is part 2 of my Decorations Home tour.

This is my silver wreath that I bought last year for the front door - look at all the snow we are having!! I'm hoping to paint our front door a brighter colour in the new year. Any suggestions?


Just like my post here I have my own bowl of Satsuma's and walnuts which I think look so cute all sitting on a stripy napkin from Butlers.


These red tea light holders on the mantelpiece are from Wilkinson - I think they look great grouped together.


And I found this red Christmas tree in Paperchase - I think this is my favourite Christmas find of the season. What does everyone think?


I made some tissue paper poms tied with bakers twine and hung them from the chandelier.


And finally here is the Christmas tree - its quite minimalist this year - and I think next year I'll be investing in a few more decorations. We actually thought we had lost all the decorations in the move and searched the entire house - we finally found them in a "safe" place under the stairs! Thank Goodness!!


Cant wait to decorate our living room in the new year. Please do excuse the old sofas, green walls and carpet - its not my taste - Honest!!
Rachie xo

3 lovely comments:

MissHelenAmos said...

Looks absolutely beautiful baby - can't wait to see it for real on Boxing Day.

LOVING the white pom poms! :-)

xxxx

Amanda said...

Your place looks amazing! Can you come and decorate our house next Christmas?!! :) Hope you have a wonderful time celebrating on Christmas Day xx

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Love the white pom poms and your tree is a great shape!

Merry Christmas! xo