December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas all and Fabulous Friday Food

Happy Christmas Eve Everyone!

I just want to say a big big thank you to all my readers for all your lovely comments and support. I hope you're enjoying the blog as much as I'm enjoying writing it. I'm here for the long haul so I hope you'll be reading!

http://www.anetteshus.com/ via http://maryruffle.tumblr.com/

In true Fabulous Friday Food style even though I hope you have a relaxing day today. Here are a few last minute recipes just in case. The Turkey curry looks yummy for boxing day and the canapes are perfect for new year! I've actually got 20 friends and family coming over for drinks later so I'm probably making festive red velvet cupcakes as we speak…. (Hummingbird bakery recipe if anyone wants to make them!)

Oh and all these recipes are from Red magazine website which is truly worth a look - they have some absolutely lovely ideas.

Turkey Curry : Click for the recipe here.

Red Magzine

A lovely Mulled Wine recipe: Click for the recipe here.

Red Magzine

Blueberry and Stilton Blinis. Click for recipe here.


Red Magzine
Happy Christmas Everyone and see you on the 27th!

Rachie xo

2 lovely comments:

Victoria said...

Save me a cupcake xxx

Bringing Pretty Back said...

Merry Christmas! Have a pretty day!
Kristin