December 10, 2010

Fabulous Friday Food: Christmas Tree Cake

Okay so this recipe isn't the easiest in the world but wow is it amazing! If you haven't had a look at The I am Baker blog - please go and take a peak as it's just fabulous!

This Christmas Tree cake which is a twist on one she found on the Martha Stewart website (and one that I had been meaning to post!) is just brilliant and its perfect if you are looking for a twist on the traditional fruit  Christmas cake. I know I am - in our family its actually only my mum and me that eat the Christmas cake - everyone else prefers chocolate or sponge !!??

Click here for the method and there are also some video tutorials too!







Please do let me know if you try this as I would love to see the results!

Happy Weekend All

Rachie xo

4 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I would never be able to do this - this is hardcore baking!! xo

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

Oh wow! I admire anyone who can create this kind of fabulous baking! I might try it... but the result will probably be ridiculous... I'll keep you posted. I was thinking of baking this weekend.

Rachie @ A Chi Chi Affair said...

Totally hardcore i agree Will!!
Carissa - if you try it you must post it!! Good luck hun! How hard can it be??!

Rachie xo

christine, just bella said...

It's almost too pretty to eat!! ALMOST.