December 08, 2010

A Colourful Christmas: Decorating with White

I am loving white decorations at Christmas - they can look so stylish and beautiful. Last year I did a bit of a white theme when we lived in the flat which you can see here.

This year on the high street there is tons of white decorating inspiration and I'll be showing you the items that I love and some that I intend to decorate my home with!  I'll be sharing the results when its all finished later on in the month!

First up look at this beautiful white christmassy room. That tree is stunning! And I love the simple but effective decorations on the fireplace.


Cheryl Krecsy's home at Country Living
 
This is one of things I have purchased for the kitchen/diner. I'm also planning to hang it above the fire place too. Isn't it cute? Available from Ragged Home here on Etsy.


Ragged Home

Thought this was a pretty bargain from John Lewis here.



johnlewis.com


The decorations at Anthropologie are absolutely beautiful. Browse them here. I had so many favourites but I think this one just pipped the others at the post. Very elegant, girly and sparkly!!




Anthroplogie


The White Company always have stunning decorations  - I like the simplicity of this matte white one which would look great en masse. 



The White Company


And finally these christmas stars from Cox and Cox are so incredibly chic and would look great hanging up in a window.



Cox and Cox

Hope you enjoyed my white Christmas round up!

Rachie xo



2 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Spotted that ornament in Anthro the other day - loved it then, love it now! The bell garland from The White Company is pretty special, too.

xo

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum!} said...

I love your White Christmas post...I just don't have the restraint necessary to cut the color!