December 16, 2010

A Colourful Christmas: Decorating with Red!

Happy Thursday!

Red is such a classic colour at Christmas and it looks so warm and inviting, I'm decorating our living room mainly in red this year and against the white of our fire place it looks really bold and modern.

Here's a little round up of some of the best red decorations I can find!

This chunky tree candle from Paperchase would be a great centrepiece.

Paperchase

This is such a pretty decoration from Zara Home.


Zara Home

These red christmas hearts from Lakeland totally stole my heart! Hang from a door handle or in a window for a cosy look.

Lakeland

I just fell in love with this Reindeer Bird from Sabahnur at Etsy.

Sabahnur

Thought this christmas card holder from John Lewis is a lovely idea and is very chic!

John Lewis
Have you finished your decorating yet?

Rachie xo

4 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Loving the polka dot ribbons on the wrapping.

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

I've always loved red! That bird reindeer is adorable!

sabahnur said...

super sweet collection thanks

Megan {Honey We're Home} said...

Oh yeah- those red hearts are stealing my heart too!