December 07, 2010

Christmas parties!

This year I'm kind of sad not to be hosting Christmas dinner, I wont be missing the cooking - oh no but I will be missing out on the decorating the table :-(  especially as its the first one in our new house.

To compensate we've decided to host a little drinks party on Christmas eve for family and close friends to drop by for mince pies and mulled wine and perhaps Cocktails and Cupcakes.

Check out this great Christmas inspired drinks party from The Party Dress. I am loving all the sweeties used - they will definitely keep all the children entertained and add some great colour to the table, but my completely favourite thing is the mimosa bar with different flavours - I definitely think I'm going to do something similar!!





All photography courtesy of The Party Dress.

I'll be sharing with you the result after Christmas! I cant wait already!

Oh and dont forget you can purchase all the printables used in this here 

Are you hosting any holiday gatherings?

Rachie xo 

5 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I love how you found a way to throw a little holiday bash - brilliant work!

Can't wait to see what magic you pull out the bag for it.

xo

Amanda said...

That Christmas table looks amazing!! Love the red and green and those straws are super cute. I like the sounds of your night of mince pies and mulled wine. We aren't hosting any Christmas meals this year either. We had talked about a pre-Christmas friends get together at our place but our calendar before the 25th is filling quickly!!

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum!} said...

Love the red hots under the cookies!!! All your party posts are getting me so excited about my daughter's bday party next spring!! I'm sure I'll find the idea from you!

Rachie @ A Chi Chi Affair said...

Thanks for all your lovely messages - I'm so glad you are liking the blog. Rx

christine, just bella said...

I love the mimosa bar, what a great idea!

I'm loving your blog too!
:) Christine