December 20, 2010

Christmas Centrepieces

Just in case you haven't sorted your Christmas table out yet then here are some lovely and very easy ideas using fruit and veg!

These pomegranates are so Christmassy and their rich red colour is so sumptuous - paired with some white napkins and some Christmas tree branches - this would make a very stylish table.

www.erinkatephoto.com via style me pretty

I thought this Brussels sprout tree makes such a cute and quite funny centrepiece especially if your family have an aversion to sprouts!! Its so simple - find the instructions here.

http://hifrienddesign.blogspot.com
I love this cute little centre piece with cranberries - they will really add a burst of colour to your table. Follow instructions here

http://www.projectwedding.com/
And finally these clementines or satsumas in a jar look so effective. I've actually done something similar in my lounge which you can see later in the week.


Its nearly Christmas!  Woop!

Rachie xo

6 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

OK, I've totally fallen for those numbered bags with the candles! So cute!

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

Love the pomegranates. Such a beautiful color!

christine, just bella said...

I love pomegranates as decor! and eating... YUUUUM.

Megan {Honey We're Home} said...

How cute is that last picture?!

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum!} said...

wait, you have a lounge in your home?!?! That has to be cute British talk, right? Love the clemintines in a jar! Whenever my kids want candy and desserts this time of year, I make them eat a clementine first. Eases my mind anyway! :)

Rachie @ A Chi Chi Affair said...

Yep a Lounge - same as Living room! What do you guys call it? xx