December 15, 2010

Christmas cards!

As much as I would have loved to make my own Christmas cards this year unfortunately the realities of having a full time job have taken over so I turned to my fail safe brilliant Christmas card shop Paperchase who always have a great selection.Here are the ones I have chosen...

I loved the old fashioned feel and cross stitch effect to this one.


I thought these ones were really stylish - I loved the black background and for some reason I love reindeer's on christmas cards so that attracted me to the white ones (+ they were sparkly!)


I also purchased this fabulous stamp from Sweet Papery who make personalised address stamps and lots more. I chose the bradshaw design which you can see below but there are loads to choose from so please take a look. Unfortunately due to the Christmas post and customs this hasn’t actually arrived yet :-(. However once it does I'm sure I'll be making good use of it and using it on everything from cards to letters!


Happy Wednesday All!

Rachie xo

1 lovely comments:

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

The stamp is a great idea. I'm writing out my cards tonight... wish I had a short cut. Anyways, love your card choices!