November 09, 2010

Pink parasol doily make

Hi everyone !

I found this great little make over at Papermash which would be great for a drinks party. How pretty are these little parasols? Much more stylish than the usual cocktail ones.  Download the instructions here.


Copyright Papermash Ltd
While you're there, make sure you check out the other fabulous items. I'm purchasing these fabulous straws for a little gathering this weekend

Copyright Papermash Ltd 
Here are some more of my favourite things from the shop...
I do love making a list and this is super cute to stick on the fridge.


Copyright Papermash Ltd

These cards are divine, perfect for sending to your best friend!  I know mind would love these!


Copyright Papermash Ltd
How cute are these ribbons for wrapping Christmas presents?


Copyright Papermash Ltd
Love these recipe cards !


Copyright Papermash Ltd

Happy Tuesday!

Rachie xo

7 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

The straws would totally be on my 'to buy' list as well - love them! xo

rosa said...

such a lovely blog!
brava!

Shannon @ What's Up Whimsy said...

Love those pink parasols. I'm going to get the instructions now!

Lynne said...

Thanks for mentioning my shop!

Rachie @ A Chi Chi Affair said...

Thanks for all your comments all!

Will - i have the straws - woop!

Rosa - thanks so much :-)

Shannon - If you make them - post pics so i can see how they turned out! :-)

Lynne - thank you for the great content xx

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum!} said...

I love that red/white twine...any idea where to find that?!

Rachie @ A Chi Chi Affair said...

Hi Cassie

Thanks so much for the comment !

I have found it for you here

http://www.amazon.com/Bakers-Twine-Multi-Martha-Stewart/dp/B002U72BNU

Rachie xo