November 04, 2010

Pink and Fabulous!

Hello all!
Today I'm sharing with you the hen night I organised for my really good friend Gemma back in 2009. Gemma is very girly girl and loves pink so I settled on a pink and fabulous theme!  We had such an amazing time!

Here are the invitations that were designed by Designs by Georgia from Etsy and then printed by me. I also added the pink ribbon for a finishing touch.  As well as the invite there was a dare card, so everyone could think of a dare for the hen to do and advice for the bride cards for the bride to keep.



Each girl received a little chinese food box containing a personalised lip balm and a heart shaped lolly that we put on the table for dinner and we also used pink flowers for the table and little personalised straws from Ebay which added a bit of colour.




Other details included these personalised invitations using the logo from the invites.


And here's the hen ! Complete with pink feather boa to fit with the theme!



This was such a fun event to plan and I've got two more hen nights to plan over the next few months that I'll be sharing with you. Hope you like all the details.

Rachie xo

4 lovely comments:

MissHelenAmos said...

How fabulous and gorgeous!

No pressure for my hen then little sis!

xxxx

Victoria said...

This is why everyone wants you as their bridesmaid!! xx

Ingrid said...

So cute! I love it! And thank you for your sweet comments on my post. I'm now a follower :)

Rachie @ A Chi Chi Affair said...

Thanks so much Ingrid and thanks for being a follower! xo