November 16, 2010

My Sweet Soiree

We had such a lovely time at our little party on the weekend so I thought I would share a few details with you!

Here is the peach and cranberry blush that I had posted on Friday! It tasted so nice!!


The menu consisted of the following (Click each link to get the recipe)

Caprese skewers
Bacon and Mushroom mini quiches
Greek Pasta salad
Smoked salmon blinis
Goats cheese mini muffins
Foccacia bread
Pizza slices
Selection of dips and crudites.


And for dessert

Lemon Cupcakes
Blondies
Chocolate crispies and mini rolls



I used these great red plates from Sainsburys and Striped Napkins from Ikea.


The cute food flags. (Pictured here in a delicious butterfly cupcake made by my lovely friend Laura)


A few shots of the girlies enjoying the party. This is my friend Jen sampling the cocktails. Check out her blog here - its so great.


And finally a shot of me enjoying the party. :-)


Happy Tuesday

Rachie xo

4 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Looking gorgeous and with a cocktail in hand - good work, Rachie!

Your lemon cupcakes look like the work of magic, I'm not so great at baking sweets, much better when it comes to savory.

xo

Rachie @ A Chi Chi Affair said...

Aah thanks hun - it was so much fun but the baking was a military operation!! Think i was already tipsy by this point hence the wild hair and red nose!! xx

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum!} said...

What a fun party!!! thanks for linking the recipes...and you are too cute!

Anonymous said...

Looks as fab as I remember and I can confirm that it all tasted as good as it looks! Lx