November 17, 2010

Just a lovely wedding

I knew how much I loved this wedding over at La Partie events when I just couldn't choose which pictures to post I loved them all so much.

The pretty muted tones of the flowers, and that coloured glass, and I love those jewel coloured parasols. Stunning !  Also love the turquoise planter - beautiful colour!

La Partie events

La Partie Events
Really like those giant jam jars on the backs of chairs - so simple but effective. 

La Partie Events.
I think this venue is just gorgeous. I love the rustic but retro stylish charm!


La Partie Events
 This stationery is really my style, stylish and modern and I love the colour.


Hope you enjoy this as much as me!
Rachie xo

4 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I really loved the jam jar filled with water and a fresh bloom hanging off the back of the chair - such a lovely touch. xo

Design Elements said...

lovely images & wonderful chair on 11th photo.

have a wonderful day!

Rachie @ A Chi Chi Affair said...

Thanks guys - Rachie xo

TLC_Designs said...

Gorgeous photography, Rachie! Looks like it was a great party with lots of eye candy.

*Tania @ Passport2Design.com