November 18, 2010

If you are starting your christmas shopping...

I love Etsy and I found this great seller called 1canoe2 - a design duo from Missouri selling some fab paper items which would be great Christmas presents.  Here's my favourites...

First up these letterpressed holiday coasters. They are packaged beautifully and are the perfect holiday hostess gift.


 
Next are these great recipe cards which would be an ideal gift for any keen cook. They come in a sweet custom wooden box made in the sellers Dad's workshop! How lovely is that? This is a true one-of-a-kind heirloom item - I can imagine this being passed down through generations. Also this would make a lovely wedding present from mother to daughter or friends to the bride. I would love to receive this.
 
The cards are also available without the box to keep postage costs down too. Have a look here
 
 






Finally I am loving this calender which you can frame for your wall. I think this is such a clever idea as this looks so much more chic than a normal calender, featuring an intricate floral pattern on top and bottom. It is sure to brighten up any space!  Its also available in a teatowel too.  
 



Right I'm going to start my Christmas shopping now!

Rachie xo

3 lovely comments:

Rach said...

So perfect! Heading over there right now :) xx

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Etsy is so good, esp. when you fall upon a new store that blows you away. I am so tempted to get some of those coasters, I love the tree design best.

Thanks for sharing these finds with us, lovely. xo

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum!} said...

Those coasters would be the perfect hostess gift! Thanks for introducing a new seller to me!