November 25, 2010

I love Zara Home

I love Zara Home - like seriously love it! I even like the smell of the shops so much I purchased the exact home fragrance that they have, so my home now smells like the shops!?  (Hmm maybe i shouldnt admit that??!)

I thought I would share with you a few of my fave entertaining items that would be a great addition to your christmas table and a few more besides.

First up this beautiful table cloth and matching linens - this is a total show stopper that would make any table look super glamourous!  And it doesnt obviously scream christmas so you can use it all year round as well.

zarahome.com
 I actually have these wine glasses but in a sligthly different print and I love them! I normally use them for water rather than wine but they can also be used as dip bowls, dessert bowls for mousses and ice cream and even vases.

zarahome.com

These snowball shaped candles are so cute. They would look great lined up in a row on your table


zarahome.com

I do love a napkin ring and Zara Home always have great ones!  I'm loving these festive but elegant metal reindeer ones.


zarahome.com
 If you need a bit more space around the table - I am absolutely loving this tray and stand. In fact I'm hoping its on my christmas list! ;-) 


zarahome.com
 Have you got your eye on any new decorations for your table this year?

Rachie xo

2 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Love the metal reindeers and when we hook up you totally have to tell me which candle smells like their stores, I would like to buy it asap! xo

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

OMG...I didn't even know there was such thing as zara home!!! Thanks for posting this so I can go check it out! You are right about those linens being a show stopper!