November 02, 2010

Dreaming of a white christmas..

I know, I know its only November,  but my thoughts have turned to Christmas! And specifically how to decorate the new house. What kind of decorations should I have? Should I go all white, red, sparkly, natural - there are too many choices and I've seen some great decorations at Habitat, Zara Home and The White Company. I'm also determined to make some of my own this year.

Over the coming weeks I'll be sharing the decorations I have bought and also some decoration tutorials too - Ooh I cant wait!

First for some all white Christmas inspiration !
The White Company

M&S

The White Company

I'm also sharing with you my Christmas table from last year. I'm definitely on the look out for those poufy chrysanthemums again - they are too gorgeous!





Happy Tuesday all!

Rachie xo

PS: No more mismatched chairs - we're buying a new dining table and chairs in the next few weeks  Hooray!!

3 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Love, love, love the sparkly pine cones in last year's tablescape! Ah, I am simply too excited for Christmas. I was really impressed with the collections in Habitat and The White Company (have you seen their Christmas catalogue? Unbelievable!) xx

monica said...

love all of these pictures...i am dreaming of a white christmas too

xo monica

Rachie @ A Chi Chi Affair said...

Thanks Monica!

Will - OMG i actually wanted EVERYTHING in that catalogue! xx