November 10, 2010

Christmas card love!

I'm still deciding whether to buy or make my Christmas cards this year but if I end up buying them, then these ones by squirrel in the attic via Etsy might just be my perfect choice! Hand drawn and printed on recycled paper, they are so sweet and funny and I love Jennifer's story behind why she started making them.


"Hey! I'm Jennifer, creator of Squirrel in the Attic. From March of 2009 to March of 2010, my husband served overseas with the Army. A month after he left, Squirrel in the Attic emerged. This company is fully inspired by our situation. Every week I mailed him a card. At first, I would go searching for the perfect card with all the right words or cute pictures, but quickly realized that was all very tiring and I just wanted to say hey. I needed something straight forward, to the point, with good design, and a bit quirky. Hence: Squirrel in the Attic"

A modern day love story! 

Here are my Christmas favourites and a few more besides!
 





 
Ooh I'm getting excited about Christmas already!
Rachie xo

4 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I love the "Just for my man" and the "Happy Holidays Friends" designs!

Plus, a super cute story behind them, too! xo

Design Elements said...

they are all lovely. my fav is "just 4 my man" :-)

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum!} said...

those are really cute!!! and I'd love to hear you say 'ya'll' in your adorable accent!

christine, just bella said...

These are adorable! I love the 'merry christmas y'all"!!