October 27, 2010

Time for a coffee...

I love the décor over at Ca'puccino at Westfield, London. Its sets such a cosy scene and I often go there with my friends for a late night latte after dinner.

Courtesy of http://www.kkretail.co.uk/

Courtesy of http://kimprint.wordpress.com/2010/02/
I am also in love with the stripy china and the books piled up giving it an almost old school industrial feel. The menus are like little notebooks too.- so cute!


Do you have a favourite café?  Would love to hear!
Rachie xo

4 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

The 'book pillars' are lovely and they serve well to soft the modernist interior. I'm trying to think if I have a favourite cade and I don't think I can choose! xo

Shannon @ What's Up Whimsy said...

I want to go there! As Will mentioned above, those 'book pillars' are the best part!! Just perfect for a cozy coffee shop!

christine, just bella said...

This looks like an amazing place to sit with a latte and a good friend! What a cute place!

Leah said...

OMG I have died and gone to coffee heaven! I LOVE!

Luvs!