October 08, 2010

Sweet as a baby...

Happy Friday everybody!

Well I have almost come to the end of my first blogging week - I'm loving it so far..

This post is one of the reasons why I started blogging so I'm very excited to share it with you. Over the past year or so I have organised a number of little events for family and friends. I LOVE doing this, finding all the little details, making the favours and decorations and surprising the guests with all the little touches, turning the ordinary into the extraordinary and I really hope to do more in the future.

This event was one of my favourites and was a baby shower for my boyfriend's sister in law. We really did have a lovely time! 

This soiree was also featured on one of my favourite blogs rock my wedding and you can find the post here which explains everything in detail.    Be sure to pay them a visit; they have some fabulous inspiration!

I'll be sharing more of my events soon.





Have a lovely weekend all!

Rachie xo

6 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Oh my goodness, Rach, I love it! Utterly fabulous. The yellow is spot on and those gift boxes are such a great touch. I'm so pleased to find someone else in the UK who loves to throw little events like this!

Rachie @ A Chi Chi Affair said...

Thanks so much Will - that really means a lot coming from you Mr Interiors extraordinaire!
We so need to plan some fabulous events together!

PS: I searched high and wide for the right shade of that yellow ribbon - I'm glad someone appreciates it as much as me! xo

Karena said...

Rachie, congratulations!! Will sent me over to see you.....

xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

Tina said...

Looks really cute ans stylish. Love your home!
¨Found you via Bright Bazaar!

MissHelenAmos said...

It would be great to have you around during the planning of my big event - oh! I already do!!

YAY! xxxx

cassie @ hi sugarplum! said...

You had me at 'searched hi and low for the perfect shade of yellow ribbon!'