October 18, 2010

Stylish Soho

I often get inspiration from staying at different hotels and one of the most lovely and most stylish I have stayed in recent years is The Soho in London.

The Soho is part of The Firmdale chain of hotels and these hotels are my absolute favourite in terms of design, I love the contemporary English style and the designer Kit Kemp's use of bold colour and pattern.

Here are my absolute favourite rooms...

I love the white washed floor boards in this one.


The black and white wall paper against those stripy colours is just divine!


That fabric bedhead is just stunning.


We were lucky enough to stay in the pent house suite and I took these photos (below) The wall paper is so amazing and I love the hot pink - I'm thinking about how to incorporate this in my house!





Let me know your favourite hotels - would love to hear!
Rachie xo

4 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

That tropical green wallpaper is DELICIOUS! So different and chic, I love it. I stayed in The Glasshouse in Edinburgh and that was pretty special!

Hope you had a smashing weekend, hun. xo

Adam & Rosie said...

Hot pink with green is one of my favourite colour combinations! Love the birds on the wallpaper...

My favourite hotel I've stayed at in terms of design.. prob the 'Diamant' in Canberra which had black & white flocked wallpaper on the ceiling... nice to close your eyes to! x

cassie @ hi sugarplum! said...

Wow, that is one glorious penthouse! Love the dark pink...I just painted my daughter's new bed a similar color. Pictures like these get me excited about the outcome of her new room. Fingers crossed.

Rachie @ A Chi Chi Affair said...

Hey Cassie, I hope you post pics of the bed - cant wait to see

xo