October 20, 2010

Stunning Stationery

I'm a big fan of stationery - like huge! I love sending cards and often hunt for days for the perfect one.


Courtesy of Fraser and Parsley
  I came across Fraser and Parsley a few months ago and their classic, simple designs really appealed to me. I recently purchased some personalised note paper as a gift for a friends 30th and she loved them!  What can be more decadent than having your own stationery? And they came beautifully wrapped too!



Courtesy of Fraser and Parsley
 Fraser and Parsley also do a whole range of stationery such as save the dates, thank you cards and birth announcements but I particularly love their bespoke gift tags which would be perfect for this years Christmas presents!



Courtesy of Fraser and Parsley


I'll be posting more stationery (including those I have made) in the coming weeks!
Rachie xo

1 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Ditto. The third design is my fave, with the darling ribbon. xo