October 14, 2010

Recipe for Autumn week!

I want to try and post at least one recipe a week as I really enjoy cooking but I'll be sticking with easy ones as I'm not the best cook!

This Earl Grey hot chocolate is an interesting spin on an old favourite for those nights that are drawing in - doesn’t it look yummy? Get the recipe here.


Courtsey of Fisher and Paykel Our Kitchen
 And how about having a go at making these little marshmallow bones - perfect for Halloween!
Courtesy of Marthastewart.com
These heart marshmallows are super simple and look oh so sweet… Make them in advance and keep them in an air tight container as a cute touch serving drinks to guests. They would be so lovely as an accompaniment to hot chocolate or as a welcome drink/goodbye drink at your wedding…


marthastewart.com

Happy Thursday all!

Rachie xo

1 lovely comments:

Victoria said...

I really like your blog! XX