October 05, 2010

Finally...

Well I have finally done it… I have been thinking and talking about starting my own blog for a while now and I'm so happy that I have finally taken action. Let the blogs begin….


First up! I wish my house looked like this....


And this!


Just gorgeous! **sigh** Sadly my house looks nothing like this - its a 30's semi in suburbia but over the coming months I am aspiring to get it looking a little bit more stylish. I'll make sure to show pics of the journey....


Pictures from the very talented
kristen hutchins design via design sponge


2 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

This is TOO exciting, Rachie! So pleased you've decided to start and that I get to post the first every comment! Loving that pair of caramel, chesterfield-style armchairs. Delicious!

Rachie said...

Thanks so much Will! It is so exciting!!