October 11, 2010

All about autumn week!

So we've come back from holidays and my thoughts now are truly turning to autumn and there's certainly been a nip in the air this week. In my garden the apples have fallen from the tree, the leaves are turning and I want to cosy up on the sofa with a cashmere blanket and fluffy slippers.

Whilst out and about shopping this weekend I've also noticed the pumpkins in the shops, not just the traditional big orange ones but some smaller ones too which I think would make great decorations. I started thinking about how you could use these as a centrepiece for a dinner party or round the house as autumnal decoration.

These white ones look great coupled with some other accessories for a very stylish centre piece.


How lovely do they look filled with candles as an ambient display in the living room? Stunning!



I'm slightly obsessed with anything monogrammed - these would look great outside the front door to welcome people for a Halloween party.



I love the grey and white ones - they look super stylish and those pretty cut out pumpkins are just beautiful


This beautiful centre piece is such a great way to display the smaller pumpkins and the lovely people over at oncewed have created a tutorial here. Its well worth a look.



Tune in for more Autumn week tomorrow!
Love Rachie xo

2 lovely comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

A great start to Autumn week, R! Those white ones are KILLING ME! Check out the white halloween story in the latest issue of sweet paul magazine, there's some great ideas in there! xo

Victoria said...

I think you should throw a Halloween party! x